PIN IT FOR LATER:
I’ve got little something for everyone in this mix….but these really hit my top 8 from Amazon for the last year. Some for home, some for fashion, & some for gifts, too. And, they were all priced great…can’t beat that! Let’s get started!!
- FARMHOUSE STYLE THROW BLANKET– This blanket is a great value…it was ONLY $16.99 when I purchased it. (Amazon prices can change at any time.) It is also available in a variety of colors. It is perfect to use to style a blanket ladder, as I am using mine for!
- FARMHOUSE STYLE SET OF 4 THROW PILLOW COVERS– I am so happy with this purchase! Another great Amazon bargin…this set was also ONLY $16.99 when I purchased. I love these pillow covers. They look like burlap, but are a softer material than true burlap. I use them from Spring through Fall in my family room. I bought a few sets of these PILLOWS – SET OF 2. They were $12.99 when I ordered. I really like finding pillow cover sets, it is so easy to change them throughout the year for seasons and holidays. It eliminates the need to store a bunch of pillows that you want to change through the year.
3. FARMHOUSE STYLE SISAL AREA RUG– I liked this one so much, I bought it for two rooms in my house!! First, I got it to go in our guest room and loved it, so I picked up a larger one for our living room. This was another great deal at ONLY $183.99 for the 6×9 size when I ordered it. I love the neutral color and natural texture to it. I also love the back, it has a rubberized back, so you do not need to order any additional non-slip material for underneath the rug.
4. Stuffed Vintage Looking Bunny Doll– I found this doll over a year ago and knew I wanted to get it for my baby girl. I ordered it for her Easter basket. I love the look of her vintage dress and simple, sweet design. And, it was ONLY $14.99 and came with a pretty gift bag ready to give to any little girl who will surely love her. I have since gotten the doll for gifts for several other little girls.
5. MODERN FARMHOUSE RECLINER– Oh my goodness….this one is sooo good!! I can’t believe I found something that looks so good, fits the style I was looking for so perfectly, and was ONLY AROUND $250!!! Oh…and it’s not just a chair….it is a recliner!! A recliner with style!! YAY!! The color is perfect….a taupe-y light grey. The design is perfect for modern farmhouse style. I already want to get a second one to complete my room, do yourself a favor and order two the first time because you will want more than one!
6. FLANNEL SHIRTS– These flannels I found on Amazon are amazing and when I bought them, they were under $20!! They are cut for a women, longer length and have tabs on the side you can rouche up the sides, if you want. There are tons of patterns available, too! I got the buffalo check and a yellow plaid and lived in both all Fall and Winter.
7. LOW HEEL BOOTIE– This bootie was one of my favorite finds this Fall! I love the style of booties, but I have two toddlers and wearing heels is not happening in my day to day life running around with them. So, I was on the search for the lowest heel I could find, that still had great style. I found these and when I ordered them they were UNDER $50!! They have been a staple for me all year so far and still love them! I usually pair them with my Rock Star 24/7 jeans from Old Navy. There are several colors available, too. I chose doe. Hope you love them as much as I have!
8. WINTER THROW PILLOW COVERS– I bought these last year, so this was my second winter season with these pillow covers and still loving them! I got a set of two snowflake covers for $11.99. I then found a couple other coordinating PILLOW COVERS. I got a different snowflake design and a deer one. I did a mix of tan and grey, but there are other colors, such a holiday red to pick from depending on what you are looking for. I wanted to go more neutral, so I could use them all winter, not just for Christmas season.
Hope you love these items as much as I do, be sure to let me know which items you get!! Can’t wait to hear!! And, thank you for shopping through my links. I get a small commission, at no charge to you, when you shop through my links that helps support our website.
Thanks for reading!
Join our newsletter to get our new content sent to your inbox:
We have lots of FREE DIY plans for you to check out under our DIY tab at the top of our website, as well as lots of information on gardening with native plants. Be sure to FOLLOW US on PINTEREST.
Please note this post does contain Amazon Affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission when you purchase through my links. This is at no cost to you. Please also note Amazon prices can change without notice and the prices I listed are the prices I paid at the time I purchased the items.
Looking to attract all the bees to your yard? Want to bring in some butterflies, hummingbirds, and hummingbird moths at the same time? Yeah? Look no further than Wild Bergamot! I've been growing...
Use my COUPON CODE: GROWITBUILDIT to get 10% OFF your entire order through March 2021. Tubelox is a fantastic STEM toy. Help kids create in 3 dimensions, follow directions for builds, & use...